Life As I Know It

Life As I Know It

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Confessions, too funny to keep quiet!

Many, many blogs ago.... I wrote about the itchy rash that I tend to get on my left leg. It can happen at any time, and when it does O-M-G! To scratch it is pure heaven!

Well, I'll get back to that in a minute...but Saturday night Alma and I went to see the boys, the usual. We had some of Alma's a$$, sang a few songs, had a few dances, etc. We headed home around midnight for our own little party.

I won't go into the steamy details, but we had our fun. Started to relax and then Alma asked for a story. She loves it when I tell her a good story filled with all the dirty details. I also like to add a few moans and shout outs of my own. Anyways, the end result was one great big "O" for my lady.
Now back to the itchy rash on my leg. As Alma and I were eating Sunday brunch, I told her that I had a confession to make. She looked at me and grinned and said a shaky "okay".

I said, "You know last night when I was telling that story. When I was moaning and saying over and over "feels so good". She laughed, "Yes".

"Well, at some point just before,  I grazed my itchy leg with the heel of my foot. Then again and again and again until I was moaning in sheer bliss. It felt so damn good. My heel was a little rough which made it even better!"

Alma almost lost her soup laughing at me. Just leaves me with one thought... I should rethink filing my feet anytime soon. Or at least the heel!

No comments:

Post a Comment